Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of a Associate's Degree in Health Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in clinical supply management and clinical research in the medical technology
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Clinical Supply Chain, preferably within the clinical /diagnostic laboratory environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in clinical supply management and clinical research in the medical technology
- Proof of training on Infectious Substances Transport - Category A and B requirements; shipping infectious substances (IATA)
- The Clinical Trial Supply and Operational Logistics Manager will be an organized self-starter with a collaborative attitude and a willingness to learn.
- He/she have the ability to complete project tasks with great attention to detail.
- Good understanding of GCP and ICH guidelines as related to clinical supply processes/management (required); knowledge of clinical study execution, work with contract research organizations, and related areas (highly desirable)
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint and TEAMS)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, to both internal and external customers
- Organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Multitasks and prioritizes workload within a dynamic, culturally diverse organization; effectively manages time
- Capacity to work both independently and in a team environment
- Problem solver/analytical thinker
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the successful candidate to perform essential functions of this job.
- Candidate is regularly to sit, stand, walk, speak and hear.
- Candidate is frequently to use hands and fingers for data entry and telephone use.
- Candidate regularly lift and move up to 25 pounds.
- Candidate regularly enter and work in walk-in refrigerators (2-8C);
- Occasionally enter walk-in freezers (-20C) to place or retrieve investigational product; and occasionally place or retrieve investigational product from ultra-low freezers (-70C).
- As part of the shipping process, candidate may work with frozen ice packs and or dry ice, according to associated temperature requirements of shipped materials.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.