Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Masters degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or Finance.
- 10+ years of experience in financial management
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- CPA preferred
- Excellent management and supervisory skills, analytical and organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in database and accounting computer application systems.
- Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance with ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820
**If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.