Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years" experience working in a professional office environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates degree
- Paralegal certificate
- Ability to interface with all levels of people both internally and externally in a professional manner.
- Ability to communicate and comprehend well both verbally and in writing, fluently in English.
- Ability to be careful and thorough about detail including with cite-checking and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work proficiently with Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to work independently to meet objectives.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and ethics.
- Ability to function effectively under pressure and manage deadline oriented project demands and multiple initiatives.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to analyze information and use logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Ability to perform oral presentations with good quality.
- Ability to perform well in team environment, to achieve business goals.
- Experience in a Legal office
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Medicaid and Medicare knowledge
- Candidates able to speak and write both Spanish & English
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform the following: lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, stopping, kneeling, reaching, and carrying of light to heavy items (40 to 50lbs).
- Average manual dexterity work in use of a PC, phone, sorting, filing and other office machines.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.