Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 5 years' corporate recruiting experience within a large organization, placing candidates across multiple cities.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Healthcare recruiting or medical recruiting.
- You have excellent communication skills, and a strong business acumen which enable you to learn new businesses and establish clear requirements.
- You will excel at building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and prospective candidates.
- You will have a proven ability to screen for and determine skill set and aptitude.
- You clearly articulate competency differences between candidates, and can share target areas of focus for the hiring teams' interviews.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.