Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business or communication
- Minimum of 8 years' management experience with responsibilities for hiring, training, assigning work and managing performance of direct reports
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in corporate innovation, startup leadership, institutional venture capital, startup accelerator, or incubator settings; experience with the startup ecosystem
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in managing teams in cross-entity collaborative work and partner management
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in structuring and implementing partnership and sponsorship agreements
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in developing programs and thought leadership focused on emerging tech (IoT, Voice, AR/VR, AI/ML, etc.) AI, XR/AR and wearable tech
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in operating independently and executing both the strategic and operational level
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in building partnerships and working collaboratively across a wide variety of functions to drive effective outcomes
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Master's degree
- Broad-based business and technology expertise with a track record of driving successful programs, projects, and communication plans
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills, plus strong facilitation skills with an ability to balance conversation in mixed groups and manage cross-organizational dynamics
- Track record as an incubation driver in the startup/ecosystem world
- Ability to create and develop strong relationships with academics, senior leaders at start-ups, accelerators, and venture capital firms within an ecosystem
- Has a 'swiss army knife' approach to problems. Creative problem solving
- Knowledge in interpreting complex concepts and research to develop impactful insights-driven storytelling
- Passionate about innovation, willing to take risks, brings creative approaches, be a change agent
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- The working environment is generally favorable, lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust.
- The above information in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification.
- It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
- Clientis an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability or protected veteran status.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.