Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or Systems Engineering or Software Engineering or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' Experience in leading or managing projects or people
- Minimum of 5 years' Experience in engineering and manufacturing environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance - Must be a U.S.C.
- Test equipment or test development experience
- Familiarity with RF and antenna theory
- Antenna range experience
- Engineering leadership position. Leading a team of engineers in a production manufacturing environment.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Please note this position requires Contingent Workers to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.