Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Mimnimum of an Associates Degree in Electronics or Mechanical
- Minimum 3 years' experience working with complex integrated electrical systems, in nuclear instrumentation or radiation detection systems.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience working around high voltage or robotics.
- Computer software and networking skills with Microsoft Windows based systems is desired.
- Practical knowledge or experience in mechanical systems and proficiency in the use of hand tools.
- Experience with FDA Regulations, ISO 9001 Requirements, and Good Manufacturing Practices or other quality-controlled design and manufacturing environments.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.