Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BS degree in Packaging Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in medical device packaging design development and various packaging processes (high volume).
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Thorough working knowledge of packaging dynamics, various packaging materials and their compatibility with sterilization processes such as, but not limited to EtO, and Gamma.
- Knowledge of packaging validation and verification requirements under CFR Part 820, ISO11607 part 1 & 2 and applicable ASTM standards. Strong understanding of GMP.
- Design and project management skills and to manage multiple re-usable or single use disposable (SUD) packaging projects across multiple product lines, on time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required to successfully collaborate with cross-functional teams and effectively communicate at multiple levels in the organization.
- High level of service while managing a high and varied workload from internal clients and adhering to tight timelines.
- Self-motivated with an ability to prioritize and multitask effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- CAD knowledge and experience (Pro-E or Solidworks).
- Travel occasionally to vendors, subcontractors and ISI Mexico plant
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.