- High School Degree/GED, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in semi-conductor assembly or fiber optics
- Ability to work under microscope for up to 4 hours
- Experience applying epoxy and hand placement of components on boards
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Attention to Detail and able to follow instructions
- Be able to show proof of the COVID-19 vaccination card
- U.S. Citizenship or Green Card under U.S. Government ITAR compliance requirements
- Experience applying epoxy and hand placement of components on boards is a plus!
- Wire bonding and soldering
- Chemical cleaning
- Familiarity with package testing and alignment systems
- Familiarity with FBS/lean concepts and Military inspection standards
- Ability to cross train in multiple areas
If you are interested in this Production Assembler/Operator in Beaverton, OR then please click APPLY NOW.
For other opportunities available at Acara Solutions go to www.acarasolutions.com.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.