Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as Advanced Engineering Support Specialist
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Master's degree
- Highly proficient use and understanding of test engineering concepts, principles, and theories
- Strong background in electrical test techniques and electronics
- Knowledgeable use of test equipment such as network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, and signal generators
- Experience in STE design to support complex hardware
- Able to effectively communicate with customers, project leadership and peers
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.