Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronics or computer engineering
- Minimum of 5 years' Experience with Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs)
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Current & active DoD secret security clearance
- Master's degree in electrical, electronics, computer engineering, or related specialty (Digital signal processing, VLSI)
- Experience with multi-gigabit SERDES communication
- Experience implementing image processing algorithms in FPGAs
- Experience with design, analysis, and architecture of digital signal processing electronics systems
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.