Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or electronics or computer engineering or related STEM degree
- Minimum of 5 years' experience as Engineer Electrical
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with multi-gigabit SERDES communication
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in implementing image processing algorithms in FPGAs
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with design, analysis, and architecture of digital signal processing electronics systems
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Master's degree in electrical, electronics, computer engineering, or related specialty (Digital signal processing, VLSI)
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.