Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree
- Minimum of 6 years' experience as Buyer
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in business or engineering
- Master's Degree
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in purchasing
- Minimum of 1 year experience using FAR/DFARs flow downs within the manufacturing & AD industry.
- Purchasing experience utilizing ERP and MRP (i.e.: Infor LN, Infor Visual, SAP, BAAN)
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Word and Excel)
- Purchasing experience utilizing Infor LN or BAAN
- Commodity purchasing experience of electronic components & machined parts
- APICS, purchasing (ISM) or Purchasing Professional certification
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Small Business Professional Certification
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.