- Minimum 5 years' experience in the inspection of aircraft components
- Proper use of micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, optical comparators, CMM's, and other basic inspection tools
- Must be able to read, comprehend, and interpret dimensional drawings and OEM manuals
- NDT Level 2 Certification
- A&P Mechanic, or prior holder of Repairman Certificate
- Prior experience in issuing 8130-3's
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.