Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Inspector Level
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in team environment
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Have IPC certification, or ability to obtain certification.
- If this cannot be acquired, job consideration be in jeopardy.
- Good written, verbal communication, and computer skills.
- Ability to read blueprint, work instructions and interpret engineering drawing requirements.
- Proficient in color differentiation and acuity.
- Experience working in various assembly areas, production line environment and single piece.
- Computer skills and understanding of SAP, J-STD or IPC criteria, and engineering drawings.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Availability for overtime.
- This is a first shift position.
- May needs the ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Maintain a neat and orderly work/inspection area.
- Will needs steel toed shoes.
- Needs for medical review for additional training.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.