Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate degree in electrical/electronic engineering,
- Minimum of 1 year experience in electrical/electronic RF technician
- Minimum of 1 year experience in performing test and diagnostics using test equipment such as oscilloscopes, DVM, signal generators, power meters, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, power meters, frequency counters and other related test equipment.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Be detailed-oriented and can multi-task to meet multiple deadlines.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability needed.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are essential with the ability to interface with other departments.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret technical procedure manuals, professional journals.
- Ability to write reports, correspondence, and document procedures.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, engineers, and customers.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, percentages, proportions.
- Ability to apply concepts such as basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is needed to stand, walk, sit; use hands to finger, handle and feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- The employee occasionally stoops or crouch, lift or move up to 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities include close vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment is that of a typical manufacturing facility with occasional exposure to dust, vapors, heat, cold and noise.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.