Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Software Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum of 11 years' experience in Software development.
- Minimum of 11 years' experience in hardware to software integration, Intel multi-core processors, multi-threaded applications, Linux, Graphical interfaces, and full software life-cycle development.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- To be an expert in their field with the ability to provide leadership and mentoring to the development team.
- Candidate is expected to be proficient in C/C++ IEEE 11 or later.
- Architecture design Hardware/Software integration Middleware Software Architecture Development Technical document development Issue tracking Make file experience Real-time operating system (RTOS)
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.