Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 9 years' experience in Digital Transformation and process optimization
- Minimum of 9 years' experience in Agile development and Agile coaching
- Minimum of 9 years' experience in Remote team support
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Certifications in Agile development and Agile coaching Experience with backlog generation and priority sorting.
- Breadth of experience in a variety of agile practices (Lean, Scrum, Kanban, Safe)
- Experience using Agile Lifecycle Management tools (Jira, Version One, Rally.)
- Good prioritization skills.
- Ability to focus on what drives the most value.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels.
- Ability to decompose features into user stories (product teams deliver features).
- Ability to effectively and efficiently perform the responsibilities described in the job description.
- Background or training in Engineering Experience with DOD contractor.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.