* A Minimum of twelve (12) months of equivalent training/experience, basic proficiency with computers preferred;
* A Valid lift truck safety and manufacturing experience is an asset.
* Experience with an ERP system (SAP) preferred.
* Ability to interpret/log packing slips and purchase orders; and ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
* A variety of Physical and Sensory demands are required throughout the shift, including the lifting of heavy materials with use of the fork lift
Should be a High School Diploma Pass out.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.