Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 3 years" experience in Customer Service/Call Center.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- Must be a good team player.
- Must possess a positive attitude.
- Must excel in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work and respond in a high volume situation.
- Willing to work extended hours.
- Ability to type 40 plus word per minute (WPM). Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Aleron companies; Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.