Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or similar technical Bachelor's degree
- Min 5 years of test engineering experience (ideally in an aerospace, automotive, medical device or DoD environment or similar regulated industry)
- Min 2 years of experience or strong understanding of testing hydraulic, electronic, or pneumatic devices; including understanding of Vibration Theory, vibration fixture design and test methods; and understanding of instrumentation techniques and data acquisition for testing
- Min 5 years of experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Min 1 year of experience using CAD modeling tools (ideally Solidworks)
This is an ITAR facility - U.S. Persons required
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.