Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Analyst, project management, program management, technical, or business.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Project management in a client service environment.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Highly collaborative team player.
- Detailed oriented / quality focused.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical peers and business customers of all levels.
- Core knowledge of Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, Data Management, Software Development.
- Communicate effectively at all organization levels.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and analytical skills are essential.
- Must be flexible and willing to adapt to change.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels.
- Knowledge of software, Microsoft Office, MS Project, Visio, SharePoint.
- MBA or equivalent.
- Master's in computer science, Information Technology.
- Agile certification.
- PMP certification.
- Minimum of years' experience in project management experience delivering technical solutions.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in managing teams in a project environment.
- Experience operating in an agile environment.
- Experience in government.
- Strong character and soft skills, flexibility, analytical ability, and emotional intelligence.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.