Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School education, preferably in a mechanical/technical field
- Minimum of 3 years" experience in manufacturing or similar
- Minimum of 1 years" experience working with hand and power tools
- Minimum of 1 years" experience with PC
Minimum of 1 years" experience reading drawings, schematics, and published specifications
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Experience with SAP an advantage
- Some knowledge of English is a huge advantage
- Willingness to work in shifts, time flexibility, detailed oriented person with faithfulness.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.