Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates degree in electronics technology or Electrical (Electro-mechanical)
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in assembly.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Cable or harness or soldering.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience with following test equipment Handheld Multimeter, Oscilloscope, Bench Power Supplies, Hand Crimping Tools.
- Ability to comprehend electrical schematics
- Be familiar with analog, digital, integration, and test skills to support and facilitate testing of complex hardware.
- Able to fluently read and interpret mechanical and electrical drawings
- Be team oriented, but capable of working independently when needed.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.