Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a R&D environment working on electrical and electronics
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate degree
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Basic knowledge of electrical circuits, ionization radiation, and high voltage
- Proficient with computer applications, such as Word, Excel,.
- Ability to review and interpret work instructions, designs and drawings, with tooling and end item processes and products
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interface with an organization at all levels
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Willingness to meet customer needs and ability to multitask and prioritize
- Initiative, self-starter, adaptable, and high motivation for excellence
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Physical abilities: use of arms, hands and fingers; lift carry; focus on objects within 20 inches; shift focus and must be able to distinguish colors as needed to perform assigned experiments.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.