Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Statistics or Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence or Epidemiology or Data Science
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in serving the data and analytics needs of the life sciences industry, preferably in a cutting-edge organization with successful track record of innovation.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in the business development process including data assessment and deal negotiation.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or Statistics or Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence or Epidemiology or Data Science
- Strong command of the complexities of claims and EMR databases, how they are used by Life Sciences clients and how they are leveraged by research teams.
- Established track record in broad areas of RWD commercialization.
- Deep understanding of RWD, including emerging efforts in precision medicine, genomics and advanced analytics market.
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders in a highly matrixed organization, with experience including sales, marketing and product development.
- Expertise in forwarding-thinking market analysis and industry SaaS best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with individuals at various levels within the organization and external clients.
- Outstanding critical thinking, questioning, and listening skills; superior attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment with ability to manage multiple individual and team tasks simultaneously, while completing work on time and on budget.
- You will need excellent product, strategic, leadership, collaboration and communication skills, as well as an entrepreneurial mindset, to work with and through others, to reimagine the way data and analytics are productized for the life sciences market as well as other segments of healthcare.
- needs for drug development, regulatory and market access, commercial performance of medicines in market, and post market surveillance.
- Exceptional proactiveness, problem-solving skills, and comfort with ambiguity.
- High results-orientation and commitment to quality.
- Ability to learn quickly and desire to take on increasing level of responsibility.
- Team-focused mentality and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present information clearly, persuasively, and at the appropriate level of detail.
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize, work under pressure/deadlines, and recognize areas of improvement to accomplish tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent people skills: the ability to interact with colleagues, cross-functional teams, third parties, including clients, and senior-level/executive management.
- Strong command of life sciences industry's needs for RWD and analytics, such as evidence
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.