Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Two-year college degree, or equivalent, in electronics, computer science, information systems and/or related technical school, plus a minimum of two years of related experience.
- Must be able to become solder certified.
- Literate in computer usage.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions, prioritize work, complete multiple tasks, work under deadlines, concentrate and apply craft skills.
- Ability to read and interpret technical material.
- Must be able to lift 50 Lbs.
- Ability to walk, stand and sit for extended periods, and to climb stairs.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.