Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or Business or MIS or Computer Science
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in SAP consulting, in SAP BPC, SAP CO-PA, SAP SAC, SAP BW, SAP HANA or SAP PCM
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Consulting firm
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in solid business process knowledge and business process blue printing experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in selling finance transformation programs, including strategic alignment with executives, solution development, and closing business.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Master's Degree
- In depth understanding of key SAP PAPM processes and functionality; hands on implementation experience in SAP PaPM
- Experience in SAP full life cycle implementation in areas of BPC, Analytics Cloud, BW, CO-PA or S/4HANA
- Financial Services industry experience
- Understanding of Cost and Revenue allocation process design and implementation
- SAP ABAP, or HANA SQL or Fiori/UI5 development experience could be a great advantage
- Ability to translate functional into technical specifications
- Experience in defining and developing SAP solutions
- Knowledge about SAP architecture, processes, and data structures
- Knowledge of SAP ERP and latest SAP Financial tools a must
- Knowledge of upcoming changes in SAP Finance and Analytics landscapes, as well as an eagerness to learn, prototype, and grow expertise in the latest relevant financial & analytics technologies
- Thirst for knowledge and eagerness to learn and grow skills in new areas
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Track record of leadership, client management, and delivery
- Excellent presentation skills
- Articulate with impeccable verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong & discerning listener
- Interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Leverage Analytics, Reporting and Development expertise, as well as SAP techno-functional skills and experience and industry knowledge to identify complex client issues and build long-term business relationships with key executives through engagement delivery
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.