Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelors in computer science.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in developing and shipping Unity-based applications in visualization, AR/VR, or video games.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in writing graphics shaders in Unity.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in creating and using animated 3D models.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in developing applications for Headsets such as - Oculus Quest, HTC Vive, HoloLens, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in building and shipping Unity apps on the Windows/Apple/Android app stores.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in profiling and debugging Unity applications for performance optimizations.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Demonstrated hands-on skills in C++ and C#.
- Attention to detail in UI design implementation.
- Good communication and team-success oriented collaboration skills.
- Excellent programming skills with a solid understanding of software engineering techniques, methodologies, and attention to detail.
- Disciplined debugging skills and tenacious problem solver.
- The successful candidate excel in a high-energy, focused, small-team environment, and have a commitment to high-quality research prototypes and supporting infrastructure.
- Shipped at least one Unity game.
- Knowledge of 3D, CAD, and Rigid-body physics.
- Experience using Metal/OpenGL/Vulkan or other 3D graphics development frameworks.
- Experience working with libraries such as MRTK, OpenXR, ARFoundation, MRTK.
- Experience in other game development engines/tools such as Unreal, Blender, and Maya.
- Experience in front-end web technologies.
- Experience in website/mobile app UI & UX design.
- Experience with Unity Addressables, Asset Bundles, and Package Manager
- Ability to prioritize product features
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.