Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistant or relevant role
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects / tasks
- Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
- The ability to keep sensitive information confidential.
- Team player
- Friendly, positive approachable manner
Salary: Up to $25/hr. depending on experience
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.