Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business or finance or engineering or IT
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in IT Project Management.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in analyzing tradeoffs between product features, customer needs/requirements, produce-ability, and cost
- Knowledge and experience in Computer Systems Validation (CSV) and documentation experience
- Experience in functioning as SCRUM master
- Budgeting, project/program cost tracking and other technical management administrative experience
- Certification in project management (PMP)
- Medical device industry experience.
- Should have Agile project implementation methodology
- Good project management, planning, decision making, negotiating and change management skills
- Proven ability to lead, influence and work well at all levels of an organization and in a cross functional team environment
- Working with cross functional teams and Project Management Office (PMO) to increase productivity of the internal teams using tools/platforms like Word, Excel, Power point, MS VISIO, JIRA, HP ALM (QC), Smartsheet and SharePoint Server.
- Good relationship building, customer focus and facilitation skills
- Comfortable with all phases of the product development lifecycle including idea generation, concept development and testing, design, implementation, validation, and budgeting
- Ability to synthesize data, set actionable goals and drive metrics and execution
- Excellent communication (written, verbal), presentation and documentation skills
- Domain knowledge in the Source area direct procurement, supplier development, direct costing, and knowledge of SAP P2P.
- Should have executed any project in the Source domain
- Knowledge of data migration from legacy system to SAP system and coordinate the business to review the migration results.
- Knowledge of Regulatory Assessment of the software's in compliance with GxP.
- Developing Hyper care support plan using ITIL methodologies (Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Requests and Change Management) to avoid business disruptions.
- Developing transition plan and manage transition to Application support team.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.