Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Mechanical/Robotics Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of electromechanical R&D engineering experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in assembly and testing of mechanical systems
- Minimum 2 years' experience with complex electro-mechanical systems (integration, test).
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Medical device or other regulated industries
- Demonstrated CAD proficiency required. SolidWorks
- Experience in medical device Verification and Validation cycle
- Experience with high precision measurement equipment
- Experience using, modifying, and programing LabView routines
- Experience with statistical tools and software such as Minitab
- Ability to multitask and work under aggressive deadlines are critical to success
- Execute assigned projects and duties with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in using MS Office
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.