Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Graphic Design,
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Marketing
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in coordinating marketing campaigns and executing on marketing plans
- Minimum of 3 years' Graphic Design experience (either agency, corporate, or both)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with creating PowerPoint templates and graphics
- Minimum of 3 years' experience with WordPress or other content management systems to design, updated, and maintain the corporate website
- Minimum of 1 year experience Social Media experience, specifically with LinkedIn and Twitter
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Previous experience withB2B marketing
- Experience with social media management software tools such as (Hootsuite or Sprout Social)
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- A positive attitude & a go-getter mentality
- Willingness and to learn new skills
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite or other design tools
- Ability to adapt previous and current design to new campaigns and ensure brand consistency
- Outstanding ability to think creatively and make recommendations that will improve the brand and marketing materials
- Demonstrable Graphic Design skills with strong portfolio
- A Focus on Execution.
- A self-starter with a bias for action.
- A non-political team player who can quickly establish himself/herself as a trusted member of the team and can be relied upon to get things done.
- Company Focused. Someone who identifies closely with and is committed to the achievement of the Company's mission while working in concert with other groups internally and externally.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.