Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years' experience Project Manager Internal
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Knowledge in the following is required; Microsoft Office Applications such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge in the following SAP, Wrike, PMCT, BlueBeam
- Application of knowledge in increasingly both broader professional and managerial context. Basic level of professional judgment competence.
- Gains understanding and a working knowledge of company software and acts as a functional process resource on projects or programs.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Must be able to stoop, bend, handle material in a warehouse safely, climb a ladder and maintain records for material delivered.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.