Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 4 years' experience with EMI/EMC/ESD
- Minimum of 4 years' experience with Part Management Plan (PMP)
- Minimum of 4 years' experience with Parts and Component Selection experience
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Design Capabilities from Inside out (FPGA to PWB to CCA to Assembly to Box to Cabling to System)
- ECAD Capabilities for higher level drawings, Zuken Layout and Cabling for design work
- Capable of Basic to Advanced Electrical Analysis
- Interface Design
- Simple to Complex Cable Design
- Electro-Mechanical Capabilities is Important
- Familiarity with Environmental Design Requirements (Shock/Vibe/Wind/Rain….)
- Technical Documentation (Impactful Slides Presentations, EDF Documents, Whitepapers, and Analysis)
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid disability or religious reason not to be vaccinated. We will not grant any accommodations not strictly required by law.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.