Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Chemistry or Computer Science or Information Technology or Mathematics or Physics
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in electronics design
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Master's degree in Engineering or Chemistry or Computer Science or Information Technology or Mathematics or Physics
- Relocation assistance is available for this position
- Create the new standard. Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for excellence and innovation.
- Pioneer the next generation of innovation.
- Join us and you'll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for its brilliance.
- Beyond tomorrow
- We are an equal opportunities employer.
- We're committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment.
- We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives.
- And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we'll be.
- By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realize their full potential.
- You can learn more about our global Diversity and Inclusion strategy here.
- Relocation assistance is not available for this opportunity
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.