Required Skills / Qualifications:
- BS degree in Mathematics or Scientific or Computing or Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years' Experience in Software /Data Engineering roles delivering end to end data pipelines
- Minimum of 3 years' Experience in Designing solutions using databases and data storage technology such as RDBMS, NoSQL, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cassandra
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Be up to date with data processing technology / platforms such as Spark, PowerBI, and Tableau.
- Experience with ETL and/or data integration tools such as Informatica, SSIS, Talend, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Collibra
- Experience of working in at least one of the public cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud and using IaaS / PaaS / SaaS components in building highly scalable solutions
- Good understanding of infrastructure components and their fit in different types of data solutions
- Ability to craft data pipelines using scripting and automation languages such as Python (mandatory), PowerShell and R
- Experience of designing solutions deployed on Microsoft and Linux operating systems
- Operate in a DevOps environment
- Experience of working in an agile environment, within a self-organising team.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.