Required Skills / Qualifications
- Good visual and manual dexterity
- Strong understanding of related mechanics, flow control elements and MRP concepts
- Ability to read complicated drawings, mathematics, handbook formulas and a variety of testing and measuring instruments
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment
- Ability to interact with other members of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Good MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and 10 key skills
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
- 2+ years production or related work experience
- A.A. Degree or equivalent work experience, or any combination of education and experience
- Vocational or technical training or equivalent
- Digital and/or analog systems testing experience
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron?s strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.