Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in CNC machines
- Minimum of 6 years' experience in Repair and maintain machines and tools
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree
- Able to be thorough and pay attention to detail
- Able to use, repair and maintain machines and tools
- Maths's knowledge
- Able to comprehend mechanical drawings and assembly work instructions
- Knowledge of manufacturing production and processes
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Design skills and knowledge
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to develop and bring to completion multiple assignments concurrently
- Strong computer, written and oral communication skills
- PVA masking machine experience
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.