Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 12 years' experience in demonstrating installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of complex communications equipment and electronics equipment
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in aircraft
- Minimum of 8 years' experience working in modification teams
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Proficient in interpreting engineering designs and drawings
- Proficient in reading aircraft Technical Orders and aircraft Time Compliance Technical Orders
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Able to walk and stand on level and inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands, working at heights with fall protection devices.
- Must be able to crouch, crawl, grasp or handle objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below shoulders.
- May be to lift up to 50 pounds and carry for short distances.
- May be to read dials/gauges, identify small objects and hand tools.
- Able to see imperfections, micrometer readings and other small scales.
- Able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Able to distinguish color and judge three-dimensional depth.
- May be to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground support equipment, fork lift, APU.
- May be to work in varying temperatures and weather
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.