Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years' experience as Electrical Sub-Assembler.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Frequently to use fine motor skills, assembling some small parts with excellent dexterity.
- Ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods.
- Identifies and reports problems to Group Lead or Manager.
- Uses hand and power shop tools.
- Certification of some tools and equipment, such as but not limited to crane and forklift operations.
- Able to routinely interact with other employees from supporting functions.
- Meet internal Company standards for quality and workmanship.
- Expected to contribute and maintain conditions that will ensure a healthy and safe working environment.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Cross training will be required to cover business needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- May be required to work overtime, weekends, and/or different shifts as necessary to meet business critical requirements.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.