Required Skills / Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Machinist II
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Trained and certified in the elements of the Certified Operator Program and Statistical Process Control (SPC) Assists and instructs lesser skilled employees.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- If hired, you will be required to provide that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid disability or religious reason not to be vaccinated.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.