Required Skills / Qualifications:
- A strong background in Computer Science, full-stack experience (basic back-end data collection and processing, front-end presentation) and passion for cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies.
- Sys admin experience (monitoring and reporting failed equipment).
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux environments
- Expertise in at least one modern programming language (e.g., C++, Python, Go, Java…)
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field, OR several years of experience with programming and knowledge of data structures, algorithm complexity, concurrency, and scalable, test-driven design principles.
- Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills in English.
- Basic front-end capabilities.
- A 'generalist' who can learn new APIs, tools, and languages as needed to solve a variety of problems.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience with computer hardware repair.
- Experience with digital currency custody and general blockchain principles.
- Experience with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Bash and/or Python scripting experience.
- Familiarity with remote API queries and updates (e.g., REST)
- Experience with secure programming practices and deploying tools in hostile environments.
- Experience in maintaining data-analytics and data-pipeline services (Elasticsearch, Grafana, Minio, Spark, PrestoSQL/Trino)
- SQL Database design and implementation
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.