Acara Solutions is hiring Equipment Maintenance Technicians in the Richardson, TX to join our client's firm as direct employees. These roles come with full benefits, that can include free stock, stock options, profit sharing bonuses, relocation packages, start bonuses, and 15% diff. for front-night and back-night condensed shifts. Great pay and benefits such as 4 weeks of PTO.
Night shift is (6:30 PM - 6:30 AM).
Front Nights: Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday and every other Saturday.
Back Nights: Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and every other Saturday.
Also hiring day shifts!
Our client is seeking candidates that enjoy a smaller tight nit group that can troubleshoot, perform preventative maintenance and tackle most technical issues. The organization doesn't need to bring in outside vendors because they like to tackle the majority of machine issues themselves, so be prepared to wear multiple hats, cross train and grow your skill set.
- The Equipment Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing scheduled and un-scheduled maintenance on wafer fabrication equipment and works closely with the factory management team to prioritize job tasks
- Work closely with peers, supervisor, and engineering team to deeply understand root cause failure and use those findings to continuously improve equipment availability to meet production goals
- Work with vendors, field service and technical representatives and may be required to attend classes, seminars, and vendor training if required
- Required to document all work performed on equipment
- Attend shift pass-down meetings and communicate daily activities
- This is a factory position and requires wearing clean room attire and working in a clean room environment