Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 9 years' experience in System design in mission systems fusion integration, navigation, radar, electronic warfare, electro-optical sensors, weapons integration.
- Minimum of 9 years' experience with systems design
- Minimum of 9 years' experience with requirements development
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in cockpit displays.
- Experience with Microsoft Word
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint
- DOORS experience
- JIRA or Version One
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid disability or religious reason not to be vaccinated. We will not grant any accommodations not strictly required by law.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.