Required Skills / Qualifications:
Must have the ability to obtain or have an active secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Sciences.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Assistant, Environmental Health & Safety
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as effective presentation skills
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office
- Ability to establish rapport and develop effective relationships.
- Ability in change management and conflict resolution.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.