Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Hydraulic/Instrumentation and Electrical Engineering or related field
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience of electro-hydraulic system design, to include HPU design, integrated manifold design and interfacing electrical/electronics to hydraulics
Minimum of 5 years of experience in a technical/mechanical leadership role within engineering or field service
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively communicate with both internal and external customers
- Ability to perform repair and maintenance tasks (i.e. assembly & test) on actuating systems while in the field as required
- Excellent computer skills - Word, Excel and Outlook essential
- Clean driving record and the ability to pass background and receive TWIC a must
HSEQ&L (Health / Safety / Environmental / Quality / Lean) Behaviors:
- Support the HSE program ensuring updates are communicated in a timely fashion
- Ensure operations are carried out in accordance with HSE, Quality and Lean policies and procedures
- Participation in Hurricane preparedness team
- Participation in Emergency Response Team
- Support ISO Policies and Procedures are followed during all production operations
Physical Demands / Limitations:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.