Required Skills / Qualifications:
- At High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years of assembly experience
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Ability to function and contribute in a team environment.
- Manual dexterity with capability to use hand tools (screwdrivers, pliers, soldering irons, wrenches.), electric and pneumatic power tools and in-house developed product specific tooling/fixtures.
- Ability to perform precision adjustments and above average care in the assembly of products.
- Ability to recognize and analyze non-conforming support processes (i.e. metric measurement, ERP processes and administrative processes) and implements corrective actions.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen
- Ability to sit, stand, bend, push, pull or a combination of all movement types as required by and for the duration of the job assignment.
- Ability to lift and transfer 25 lbs. and normal strength requirements.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.