Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates degree in Accounting or Business or Finance
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Senior Accounts Payable Specialist
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Live the Client Values
- Act with uncompromising integrity.
- Provide outstanding service and build trusted relationships.
- Drive innovation in our products and services and continually improve our processes.
- Work in partnership and support each other.
- Be personally accountable and deliver on commitments.
- Treat each other with respect and dignity.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Oracle
- Attention to detail and organization skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel including V-Lookups, formulas, and Pivot tables.
- Ability to stay agile and learn new things.
- Strong customer service skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and follow up skills
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.