Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Business or Information Technology or HR
- Minimum of 1 year experience in HR or HR IT role.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Microsoft Excel.
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum of 1 year experience with PeopleSoft or data visualization tools.
- Detail oriented with demonstrated excellent attention to customer service and committed to delivering superior service.
- Ability to handle confidential / service data with discretion and interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of earning the respect, confidence and trust of managers and employees.
- Completes training and demonstrates the imparted knowledge, skills, and competencies from the training into the on-the-job performance.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyse issues and awareness on when to escalate.
- Upon offer of employment, the individual will be subject to a background check and a drug screen.
- If hired, you will be required to provide that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid disability or religious reason not to be vaccinated.
Aleron companies (Acara Solutions, Aleron Shared Resources, Broadleaf Results, Lume Strategies, TalentRise, Viaduct, and Aleron's strategic partner, SDI) are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, sex, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. The Aleron companies welcome and encourage applications from diverse candidates, including people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Applicants for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United States. This position does not meet the employment requirements for individuals with F-1 OPT STEM work authorization status.